Sunday 7 June 2020

The Eight of Pentacles

31 October 2018

The woman decides to express her artistry by painting a golden pentacle upon a silk canvas. As she works, she loses herself in creativity's flow; she feels blessed as she draws upon the talents given to her by the Divine Feminine. Symbolising the golden circle of contentment the woman has created through her focused and honorable labour, an arc of seven pentacles appears over her head, like a golden rainbow depicting the material rewards of Lakshmi.
 (The Goddess Tarot - Kris Waldherr)
It is the time to bring my creative work to the market place.
I shall be at the Bath Artisan Market this Saturday where I hope my endeavours will be positively received.
I am a little nervous so have spent my Half Term week preparing and crafting and resting. Tonight I shall light a little Samhain candle and hope for fair weather. Dry and cold enough to make people yearn for my delectable Winter Woolies.  Do come and say Hi if you're out and about.

TTFN xx

No comments: