Saturday 30 January 2021

Blanket Raffle...A bit more info.

Someone suggested recently that I should add a picture of myself at work and talk a bit about what I do  at the Margaret Coates Centre, as a way to promote my blanket raffle. The Margaret Coates Centre is part of St Martins Garden Primary school and is an accredited resource base for children with Autism. This is only picture I have, dressed up for World Book Day 2020.



One of the skills I rely on the most is my ability and willingness to PLAY ! It was Maria Montessori that said "Play is the work of children" and I am 100% committed to keep them gainfully employed.  If that means being an Avenger and running around like a loon, or creating playground 'real life' games from their favourite online activities then so be it.  This was also the reason and impetus to raise money for our play environment and  to support the play of our children. (Play isn't JUST for children - I think I need it just as much as they do!)

I will add a free entry to my raffle for the first person to guess my character from my World Book Day dress up. Comment below...But, if you're not quick enough tickets are available by pinging £5 over to my Paypal account at PayPal.Me/woollycraftwonders . Alternatively you can give me cash. We've already reached the amazing figure of £140 but I'd love to make it more. Thanks for reading xx

3 comments:

Dru Marland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dru Marland said...

Augustus Gloop?

Woollycraft Wonders said...

Congratulations Dru 👍 I'll add your name to the list... again 😉