Tuesday 29 June 2010

FO update!

My lovely Special Fibres have become.....................



I'm in a really self indulgent knitting phase at the moment, where all I seem to be able to knit are beautiful garments for myself!! I'm also really loving the simplicity of the raglan topdown cardie format. For this little top I used the Caplet pattern and modified it slightly. I cast on 4 times as many stitches as I needed and did two decreasing rows to make the frills.

I think its worked really well, but I haven't worn it yet. I'm considering selling it to fund my fluff habit, I regularly drool over these!!

School placement has finished now to life can slow down (but just a tad!). I loved my time in school (which is handy when considering a career move into teaching!), all I have to do now it write another dratted assignment then its PARTY TIME!!!!!!!

2 comments:

picperfic said...

that's so kind of you...the fluff spun up lovely! Would be a shame if you have to sell it, but if it let's you buy more fluff......lol

Bezzie said...

Beautiful! I love the touch of frill at the edges.