Wednesday 21 July 2010

School's Out for Summer (well nearly!)

Well, it feels like I've reached the end of a rather long and exhausting race........and my prize?

Is this!......

After 6 weeks in a fantastic yet challenging school, followed by assignment writing and getting ready for my Larmer Tree Workshop, I feel utterly spent, and also still rather surprised I managed to pull it off.

The timing couldn't have been better, on the day the assignment was handed in we headed off with a van packed with food, fabric and glue. The workshop was brilliant producing this fantastic work of art ......



Give or take the odd tired and emotional meltdowns ( and not just by the children), everyone had a good time. The atmosphere was lovely and you would not believe how much there was to see yet what did my Man and I take photo's off?

Gardens.......



and my wool!.......



Is that a bit sad?

But now I must go as the postman has just dropped lots of lushious things through my door :-)

TTFN x

No comments: