Wednesday 30 August 2017

Freda ...

As this is a blog of my creative projects then by rights I should blog about Freda who has dominated my creative outpourings today.  Back from holiday and with the LAST WEEKEND of the Summer hols nearly upon us it was time to do 'something' about Freda.




Freda was an ill thought out and rashly made Ebay purchase some months ago.

The (slightly) impulsive side of our partnership  (i.e. Me) desperately wanted a caravan and the rational 'lets think about this' side of the partnership  (i.e. NOT me) was being a bit reluctant. Anyway long story short we placed a bid, won the auction on a caravan that in photos looked good but on picking up looked like a bit of a white melamine and Bostick covered bodge job 😧!!

(TOP TIP: DON'T buy things off Ebay without looking at them first...but then you probably know that....sigh)

So we payed someone who's 'Good with Wood' to make us a bed and after several weeks of head scratching I embarked on Operation Freda.  With a trip to the most fabulous of places Wiltshire Scrapstore and a masterclass in Wallpapering from my Dad I Hippied up my van...



We are Festival ready...just at the end of the season   😀

She's a work in progress but today was a start. She a sweet little thing really and I do hope we can learn to love her. She might even get her first outing this weekend....

Coming Up...(possibly?!)...more alpaca, a bit of crochet and the start of a new routine!

😊😊😊
x




No comments: