Saturday 5 August 2017

Torture!

I'm absolutely torturing myself today...

Lets roll back a bit for a bit of context...

Last weekend Woollycraft Wonders had a stall at the little fledgling Kennet and Avon Floating Market. I, and fellow boaters touted our creative talents with any number of handmade goods.

I was surprised but incredibly heartened by the interest in my handspun wool.

Now, in a matter of a few short months the Floating Market is back in Bradford on Avon hopefully under a sky of led twinkly lights and a definite Christmasy feel (many apologies for mentioning the 'C' word).  Which is obviously giving me a perfect, cast-iron, ready-made excuse to make more yarn....

I even have the resouces!!!

But, no,  what am I doing? Painting the youngest's cabin whilst she's visiting Big Sis!

Ooooo. ....I'm such a tease!!!

Eta...we have used up all our monthly internet allowance 😔 do this post is coming via my phone and an intermittent 3g signal...fingers crossed as I send it out into the ether 😀

No comments: