Sunday 7 June 2020

One More Trip Around the Sun.

14 October 2018|PHOTOS, WONDERINGS & PONDERINGS, WOOL & YARN

This weekend I have been celebrating another trip around the Sun. That's 47 now.  I did all of my faviourite things...Family, Fluff & Films...
I started off with a day of inspiring, sharing and alchemising, through laughter and tears with my Soul Soul sisters...what can be a better tonic? I am grateful for my friends :-)

I then spent a morning of blending and carding with my niece. We created a soft and rainbow coloured Birthday blend full of sparkles. I spent the day spinning it into a stunning yarn...I am grateful for my skills that bring joy and comfort, and that can shared with others.


The day was topped off with visits from family and mother daughter bonding over Avengers: Infinity War (such a guilty pleasure). And all from the comfort of my little floating home...I am so very grateful for my home, my safe haven full of wool and crafts.
I quite like getting older :-)
So here's wishing for another year of growth, of gaining wisdom and of doing more of what I like doing best.
Cheers xx

No comments: