Sunday 7 June 2020

Capes for Everyday Heroes.

27 September 2018|PHOTOS


After much procrastination and a little self doubt I am ready to present to the world my creations....The Cape Collection from Woollycraft.
As a life long crafter and creator I have been through many different crafting obsessions but none have been as soothing and as beneficial to my sense of well being than Spinning. Everything about it appeals to me, from the initial blending to the final yarn and I am so grateful to the Universe that I have found my 'thing'. 
In return I have made things to wrap you in warmth, a wearable hug.  Superhero Capes for Everyday Heroes.  Using yarns made from a blend of alpaca, silk and merino these capes have become my way of showcasing my yarn. 
Just lately when I've been a bit unsure of how to achieve something I have put a little shout out for help and then waited to see what comes up. Many thanks to my helpers Teff and Bing for answering that call and making this happen. I am very grateful for the encouragement. Great job guys :-)
Check out them here.

If you would like to own one of these Magical capes they will be available to buy on Etsy.  Or if you would like to commission your own personally designed cape or yarn to make your own I would be more than happy to help. Message me :-)

No comments: