Saturday 25 April 2009

Is this the answer to the housing shortage?


Its got to be eco friendly right? and surely it will be warm? Could you live in a house like this?

I think i'd better get knitting!
Also here's a link to some wonderful sheep art I was discussing at college the other day.
My creative projects are in a bit of a dull moment. I have spent some time washing, carding and spinning some plain white fleece (trying to make a small dent to the massive stock pile of Hampshire wool I have in my parents garage). I will probably play around with dyeing the wool when its spun.
Hey Teach cardigan - Summer 2008 - Knitty is coming along nicely, I've nearly finished the back, its an absolute pleasure to knit, the softness of the bamboo and tencel just glides through the fingers.
I must go now and annoy the youngest by singing along very loudly to Mamma Mia!!
(payback for all those sleepness nights!!)
Enjoy x

No comments: