Tuesday 19 September 2017

The Pinny

Anyone that gets to see me in the Real Life world will know that I'm always wearing a pinny.


The pinny is my uniform for life. Putting it on signals to my brain that we're about to get busy and Do Stuff (I have just donned a pinny as a precursor to making pastry). My dear ol' Nana Bates always wore an 'overall', maybe it comes from her?  but I just find them useful in so many ways.





At work I find the large front pocket particularly useful. Holding anything  (and everything) from coffee cups and cameras, to batman figures and special bits of 'look at this Miss' and 'will you keep this Miss'.


Pocket treasures.

















On getting home the school pinny comes off and is replaced by the boat pinny.  A wearable tea towel for wiping hands and protecting them from hot pots.

At home the pinny will shield my clothes from random escaped fibres (only to later be released into dinner if I forgot to swap pinny's).  

And in same way putting it on means busy time, taking it off means I'm done for the day ðŸ˜Œ

I buy mine from Made in Bradford. I love the bold and bright prints. A bit like a fashion statement.

Some women like handbags...or shoes...I like pinnies 😊


New job...new pinny.

Coming up...the fluffy batts are all spun but just need a soak and hopefully a Finished Item....
...oh and of course more on the Woollycraft Workshop Heal Yourself with Wool event.


Happy crafting :-)


TTFN x


No comments: