Tuesday 4 January 2011

The Other Side of Christmas...

Well the madness of Christmas has well and truly passed.  I know this by the layer of pine needles that is covering the living floor from removing a now naked tree (note to self - try putting the tree a little closer to the exit next year!).


With all the excitement of preparing for Christmas and then the actual 'doing' of Christmas (which in our house involves eating and drinking far more than is good for you) I haven't had the chance to share some finished projects.

First up is the first bit of knitting I did with my new Knit Pro's ....



Next is Geraldine's Thankyou Citron....



Geraldine very kindly gave me a super Winter Coat and a rather lovely Jacket so this is my thankyou gift, I hope she likes it, made with some lovely blended fibres from Picperfic .

And I even managed to bang out another Cloud Bolero....


I also completed a big fluffy jumper for a friend but I don't have a decent pic of that.  With all these big projects on the needles I decided to end 2010 and start 2011 with an old friend....


The Leftover's Blanket!  It might be finished by the time I reach my 90's!

I do have an exciting project on the boil for this year, which involves rather a lot of silk, but I shall leave that for another post.

So, I shall end by wishing you all the very best for 2011, lets hope its a Crafty One :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did Gerealdine like her Citron