Wednesday 5 January 2011

Blog Hop

I've just been doing checking out some of the blogs I follow and came across a Blog Hop over on The Narrowboat's Wife's Blog .  Well being rather impulsive I joined 'The Hop' without thinking.  Then on actually checking out the other blogs found them to be a list of Resolutions.

Well now I'm in a quandary......I don't really do Resolutions, not only that but its rather late and I really should be in bed, sending a list of Resolutions out into the blog-o-sphere at this time of night would not be wise

But, I don't want to be the one who brings it all to a grinding halt!

So, here I am adding myself to the hop, feel free to hop on round and check out the other blogs or maybe add your own.  I particularly like the Narrowboat's Wife's blog as it reminds me of my own time on a boat.

Enjoy x x

No comments: