Thursday 21 May 2009

Normal duty has resumed!

I'm sure you are all deeply concered about my poorly status of the last post so I thought I had better update you on my current health.

It would appear that I have slightly over-reacted somewhat. The delibitating illness I was experiencing turned out to be just a little one day cold and now I am practically recovered.

I think it was at the point when The Man in my Life made an un-solicited offer to take children to school that I realised I had laid it on a bit thick and felt a bit guilty.

So I am back to firing on all cylinders. I have taken exercise (two days running) and I shall spend the afternoon working on th school allotment.

I also undid all the sock knitting as I it was ridiculously too big and started again..........

unfortunately unlike me the camera has just died so pics will have have to wait.

Happy knitting, spinning, growing etc etc x

No comments: