Tuesday 3 October 2017

Just a little update...

Obviously astrology is fake but as a rather typical Libran I do prefer a life of  balance and harmony...

I am by now well used to the ebb and flow of life and it certainly does make for one quite interesting but by last Friday evening the seesaw of life was definitely weighing heavily on the 'Not So Great'

I was finding myself coming down with a snotty cold just prior to my Heal Yourself with Wool workshop (rather ironically ) and then topped that off with dropping my precious phone, holder of memories and dates of more to come, into the canal. It bought about the full range of shock responses!! I was trying to take a pic for Instagram...fallen leaves piling up on my gunnels, the soft Autumn light dappled through the trees...the plop of my phone bouncing off the concrete and into the canal ...

Universe: 'Err...how about just enjoying that moment....rather than trying to capture it' .... hmmmmmmm

But luckily... both these unfortunate events were more than balanced out by a wonderful morning introducing some lovely ladies to the joy of wool.  It was so inspiring that not only did I have to go home and card wool (much like when you see someone eating cheese on toast and just have to have some ) I immediately set about booking the Parish Rooms for another session.

So that's it. Heal Yourself with Wool is a thing and it's happening more than once!  I'm really hoping this will become regular event and feeling very excited about it all.

Saturday, 28th October..lots more info to come.

But now I REALLY must do some crochet...this simple blog post has taken two evenings to complete (due to my slight ineptitude with technology probably)  



Obviously I didn't have a phone to take any photo's but these are a few shots captured by others.
I hope I have taken heed of the Universe's message to enjoy the beautiful moments nature gives us rather than immediately thinking I should capture the image to share with the world.

I lasted 36 hours without a phone though :-D

TTFN xx

No comments: