Thursday 12 October 2017

Confession...

Ok so I have a confession to make...

Yesterday I was gifted 4 (Yes FOUR) sacks of the most fluffiest loveliness. Each sack was a different coloured fleece of those most magical creatures...Alpacas.


What can I say..it was like birthday and Christmas all rolled into one. All that stood between me and those bags was Wednesday night bath night and a half day of work this morning.

And then? I was very bad. I did the barest minimum of supermarket shopping and went straight home to card... 
...and card...
...and card...

..and card...


  I forgot to buy the 'special cakes' for tea, I'd left washing in the car and 
I now have a fine layer of alpaca fleece and dust over our main living quarters...

My poor poor family and what they must endure...what I SHOULD have been doing was reminding people about my next craft session at Westwood Parish rooms...looking into funding opportunities and researching the benefits of crafting and mindfullness...instead I was just making a dusty and fluffy old mess.

My afternoon of dedication to my craft has resulted in two batts of every fleece sitting next to my wheel waiting to be spun...
Temptation

Final edit: some fluff MAY have ended up in the pizza...there I said it...I think I'll get away with it. The main victims tend not to read my blog. Please don't tell.

Coming up....a LOT more alpaca...I'm buzzing with all the things it will become :-)

TTFN x 



No comments: