Friday 3 September 2010

End of Summer reflections....

I tend the greet the end of the holidays with mixed feelings. Yes its lovely and quiet (especially between the hours of 9 & 3). Yes I can (generally) finish what I'm doing in the bathroom without someone needed me URGENTLY.....LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!!! and Yes, the sitting room CAN stay tidy (particularly between previously stated hours!).........

but also it means no more festival vibe till next year and no impromptu trips to the seaside in....


.....my lovely Bessy Van, the source of much pleasure during the Summer months. (I'm not even going to mention finishing off my PGCE as I'm not quite ready to give up that summer hols feeling just yet, lets just say I'm due back soon).

I shall console myself with spinning up this and knitting up my lovely Reflective wool from Picperfic




I've have very nearly finished Lady Kina (pic to follow) and I'm seriously considering making another one with this.

Anyway, I'm off to spin in the garden and make the most of what is left of summer.

Happy crafting x

No comments: