Wednesday 15 September 2010

Countdown to maddness......

This time next week I'm back to uni and this little oasis of peace and calm (during the hours of 9 & 3) will be over. I cunningly spent my weekend scrubbing cupboards annd wiping shelves so that once the kids were back to school I could transform the kitchen...........




get out a trusty and rather neglected friend.....




and do some creating!

There won't be much time once the work starts rolling in so I'm making the most of it. 

This is a blend of black alpaca, bamboo and a little bit of nylon sparkle.

More pics to follow and hopefully a finished
Radiate.......

TTFN xx

2 comments:

Nancy Perennec Maker said...

I'm so intrigued! Can't wait to see what you get up to!

Spundun said...

Ohmygoodness, this is beautiful!

Can hardly wait to see how it works up.