Tuesday 30 March 2010

An Easter Treat..........

.....and surprisingly for me I'm not talking Chocolate!!

My beautiful fibres from Picperfic have arrived (the day after I paid for them aswell).


Its amazing what I can do when I'm putting off something nice.

I let myself have a little peak, a gentle touch and sniff of the fibres before sealing it all up again. I then spent the morning cleaning, hoovering, cooking and sorting papers, I even washed the kitchen floor!!

Anything just so that I can spin out (excuse the pun) the anticpation a bit longer!!

I can't wait to get going with this but I'm going to have to work a little bit longer for it. I've still got a bit more reading, filing and uni work to do but I'm sure by the end of the day there will be something special on the bobbin.

Here's to waiting..........................

1 comment:

Shani said...

I can resist everything apart from picperfic's fibres - they are adorable, I have one winking at me at the moment to get on and knit.

Best wishes and look forward to seeing the result.

Shani