Thursday 14 December 2017

The letter C

Today's post is bought to you by the letter 'C'....

C is for Crumpets. The run up to Christmas is a heady time of excitement and expectation. I was very grateful to return to my warm and cosy home and I really enjoyed my moment of sitting in the place I wanted to be, enjoying the treat I'd made for myself and I thought " Thank you me. Thank you for the mug of tea and hot crumpets" I really needed those crumpets...and the cup of tea.


So C is also for Care ...Take Care of yourself during this time. And when you do really notice it, revel in it, give yourself a big old love and most of all don't feel guilty about it. 


C is also for Creativity. As always in the run up to Christmas it can all get a bit top secret as the desire to create is directed towards making things as an expression of love and friendship. But I can tell you that I'm busy stringing looms for this Saturday's Women's Circle in the Herd Thyme Tipi field.  Something I'm very much looking forward to, a day of meditation and weaving.  A little time out from the hustle and bustle to just play with sticks and wool, while in the company of others. Sharing stories and exchanging tips. We still have one place left so feel free to share with friends or family if you think they might be interested. 

Details here or feel free to send me a message for more information.





I really must crack on now with the life jobs...stringing looms and making pizza for a very special family guest.  I am well fortified by the crumpets and a bucket of tea and the little sit down (well done me).

I hope to post some pictures of our Weaving Your Story workshop some time before Christmas but you know how it is.... but I shall definitly be thinking about my website, Woollycraft Wonders and where it's going next, and of course that glorious alpaca yarn that is begging to be my next favourite garment...I'm really being good to me at the moment!!  

TTFN and all the very best Christmas Cheer to you all x
 

No comments: