Monday 4 December 2017

Self Care.

After a VERY busy weekend at the Christmas Floating Market, selling wool, making wool and (hopefully) inspiring others to do things with wool I found myself a little slow to get going today.  A notion made all the more obvious when I realised I'd got half way to the car without my keys!!

So, when I got home today it was all about self care which took the form of re-making my nest (quite a feat in itself in such a small and enclosed space!) and a gentle pottering of tidying and clearing spaces.  We even had enough time and energy for a little bit of Christmasing :-)


 




















It'll be a pizza tea and then an evening of gentle crochet. I'd love to know what other's do for self care? Feel free to leave a comment below if you feel like sharing.

Take care all...literally :-) TTFN x

No comments: