Sunday 29 May 2011

Waiting... waiting... what to do when waiting

So life's not that fantastic at the moment. The job hunting is time consuming and often demoralising.  My health is not too great either.  Nothing major but the odd little niggly thing that tells me I'm not at my best.  I'm even falling out with my Girls :0(


So when the youngest headed off to town with Dad, probably to give poor beleaugered Mum (that's me!) a bit of Alone Time, I decided to get on with carding up the last bit of Shetland I've been blending for the Brown Man Jumper I'm knitting as a commission.


Whilst listening to some soothing music with ipod set on shuffle and feeding fibres into my trusty Drum Carder I had a lightbulb moment.  

I haven't been making enough Yarn!!


If that's not the cause of my recent malaise, then it will certainly help the symptoms, especially when considering the bag of lushious Mullberry Silk I got for christmas, patiently waiting for the return of the creative juices.  It seems so obvious now.  Instead of fretting about not getting a job RIGHT NOW.....I shall start visualing blends of jade, petrol and peacock blue with ripples of silk running through.   I have placed an order with Wingham Wool Works which will make the postman even more eagerly anticipated when he comes!

Hopefully some lovely pics to follow :0)

TTFN x x

No comments: