Thursday 2 July 2009

Things I've been working on.....

Here's a pictorial update of some the things I've been working on.


For some reason I've started a shawl out of some of the Icelandic/Shetland. I'm using the CANDLE FLAME pattern. I just might finish it by winter, when I might get some use out of it. Of course Heatwave is not a good time for knitting, so I have been ........


Making Jam!

Raspberry using PYO fruit and some Strawberry jam using fruit from our very own allotment (which I might add it looking totally fantastic and giving us regular crops of salad, carrots and beautiful new potatoes etc etc).





And also, whats this? A boring old charity shop dress??




Not any more!!!




I've rather enjoyed sewing these pretty little flowers round the edge. When it's finished I may even post a pic of me wearing it!


Untill then, enjoy the sun. I won't be, it gives me a headache.

Bring on the Thunder Storms, I say!

Ta Ta x

1 comment:

Bezzie said...

I love the halo on the shawl!!