Thursday 11 June 2009

Malfunction!


Oh dear, it happens every year, yet I'm never really prepared.

Yes I'm talking Summer Shut Down.

Post Easter Holidays and I'm fit for nothing except wafting about in floaty skirts and putting butterflies in my hair (clips not real ones....although if I could just catch some......)






I'm ashamed to say that Hey Teach looks like this.............. and I'm not sure where the sleeves are :-(












and the wall hanging looks like this......






Not only that but I've got behind on my Art Therapy work and that only meant writing a journal.
I've also started a scarf and a sock, so not trouble starting stuff ...... a complete block when it comes to completing anything.

Of course there is no cure for this affliction but regular attendance of festivals and hanging out in a cool campervan can alleviate symptoms.
Normal duty should (hopefully) resume in September.
Stay cool now x




No comments: